Bookkeeping Consultant Needed
Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition (MBCC) is seeking a Bookkeeping Consultant to provide a range of bookkeeping services. This position will require approximately 6 – 8 hours per month and is primarily a telecommuting position. However, some travel to MBCC’s Franklin, MA office will be necessary.
- Categorize expenses, PayPal receipts, and deposits received in Quickbooks based on information provided by the MBCC Office Administrator
- Monthly bank statement reconciliation
- Bi-monthly and year-end reporting for MBCC Board of Directors
- Enter consultant invoices and pay them bi-weekly using the Gusto system
- Interface and provide experienced support for MBCC Office Administrator, MBCC Executive Director, and MBCC Board Treasurer
- Facilitate and support the organization’s relationship with external accountants
- Extensive experience working with 501(c) (3) non-profit organizations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under the pressure of strict deadlines
- Participatory work style and ability to receive feedback
- Experienced with time management, meticulous, and detail-oriented
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Bookkeeping Consultant” in the subject line of the email. No phone calls, please. Letter will be accepted through August 28, 2019.
Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition is an Equal Opportunity Employer.